I am Titanium. Jk, I am Shirin.
Start of the Holidays! 06 December 2013


End of Mid Semester Exams! 

AMM was the first paper and it was a week before the actual MST week. Class ended 8 hours before the start of the paper, thus Gladly and I watched Easy A in the library while others studied/played Xbox. 


Had lunch with 1B01 @ Fish & Co. with our PT, Mr Beh. 
Had loads of laughters with the class and Mr Beh. 

Very informal shot with 1B01. ❤


Another shot with Mr Beh! 
With my babe in 1B01, JiaLe. ❤


Tried making a time-lapse video. It is definitely time-consuming.
 I left my iPod to record the entire process while I was revising my work. 
I left it for about 20-30 mins and it was only 5 seconds long! 


Added background music to the video. 
One Direction's Best Song Ever.

Lepak session with 1A01 ❤ after our last paper. Watch The Vow with Andre and Colin while others played cards and stuff... Headed to Plaza Singapura with them for late lunch. We ate @ 230pm @ Pizzahut. 
Too bad Gladly, Bryan and some others wasn't able to join us. But we still had loads fun. (: 

Yes, we played Head's Up @ Pizzahut. As usual, hilarious stuff happened and we laughed really loudly @ Pizzahut. 

Group photo! Because it was Taufik's birthday.



"Everyone do the Jason pose!"



Treated myself to Canele's Macarons because it's the start of the holidays! And basically I was craving for it. 
Just had the Caramel one. Yummm. 


To add on, 
I really can't wait to visit my relatives in China. I've never met them before, hearing from aunt that they are really friendly and they have a field to grow their own vegetables! I wanna try cultivating the crops. Hopefully I get the experience to plow some vegetables. But definitely, I will have a little trouble adapting... for 4 days. Can't wait! (: 

Not really a proper update, will do one another time (: 
Enjoy your holidays! (:  XOXO.